Friday 29 June 2012

How to make pancakes: easy recipe!

My first post had to consist on explaining step by step how to make one of my favourite breakfasts: pancakes!

Although I could easily eat pancakes everyday, I must admit that I prefer to save this lovely breakfast for the weekends.



This is a very easy and delicious recipe to make pancakes. I hope you end up making them and enjoying them too.

Ingredients - for about 6/7 pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 110 plain flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 4 Tbsp of sugar
- Olive oil

Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk. Then add the sugar, the flour and finally the milk. Continue whisking until the dough is very smooth and has the consistency of  double cream.

In a frying pan on a medium heat add a tiny bit of olive oil (literally a drop). This will avoid the pancake sticking to the pan. Using a ladle, cover the base of the pan with the mixture to make a pancake of up to a thickness of about 3 to 4 ml.

Use a fork to check the underside of the pancake and when golden in colour, carefully turn over to cook the other side. Repeat process until all the mixture has been used and you have made a stack of pancakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment